Funeral Branch Manager
AE Jolliffe & Son Funeral Directors in Ferndown
Funeral Branch Manager Job Summary
As Funeral Branch Manager you will have the ability to adapt your style to deal with various circumstances from talking to your clients, dealing with various suppliers to liaising with your staff.
Managing four permanent and seven casual members of staff you will lead by example, engaging and motivating your team, working to achieve branch objectives to drive the branch forward. You will be responsible for branch budgets, rotas, stock control, staff development.
Our clients are our most important stakeholders therefore you will ensure that customer satisfaction is achieved through delivery of a unique and first class service.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Lead the day to day running of the branch.
- To drive the branch forward and further develop its branch values.
- To motivate, train and develop staff according to company policies and to ensure that relevant HR procedures are adhered to.
- To provide a first class customer service to ensure each client has an exceptional experience.
- To have strong communication skills with the ability to adapt their style accordingly.
- To have the foresight to proactively develop the necessary knowledge and skills needed to achieve successful delivery.
- To have strong planning and organisational skills.
- To ensure the relevant Health and Safety Policies and Company policy and procedures are followed
We are looking for a great funeral manager to maximise our branch reputation, market share, revenue and profitability to consistently deliver excellent customer service. This is an exciting challenge, working in a unique family business, where no two days are the same.
In return we will offer a competitive salary plus competitive benefits.
To apply for the funeral manager job please complete the application form before sending to Hayley Gaunt and include your most recent cv.
Hayley Gaunt, PA to the Directors,
FC Douch & Son (Funerals) Ltd, 7 Leigh Road, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 1AB
email: [email protected].
If you have any queries or wish to discuss the position further please contact Hayley on 01202 882936.
Closing date for receipt of application is 6th October 2017.
Find Out More
With no obligation
Over 100 years
In 1910 Frederick Charles Douch founded a funeral business. The rest is history.