Douch Family Bereavement Group – Corfe Mullen
Lesley Shand Funeral Service, 184 Wareham Road, BH21 3LL
10:30 am - 1st June 2021
Are you living with bereavement or struggling to move forwards due to a loss? If so, you are invited to join our support group open to the community who feel they could benefit from meeting others and seeking professional, friendly support.
- Maximum of 5 adults per session.
- You must book your place with Lesley Shand Funeral Service (see below). You may be turned away if you haven’t booked on.
- Social distancing will be enforced throughout all areas of our branch.
- You will be asked to complete a Track & Trace form – name and number required or scan as you enter.
- Sanitiser is available upon entering the building.
- Face masks are mandatory as you enter the building.
- If you have a high temperature or new continuous dry cough, a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – WE RESPECTFULLY ASK YOU DO NOT ATTEND.
Are you living with bereavement or struggling to move forwards due to a loss?
If so, you are invited to join our support group open to the community who feel they could benefit from meeting others and seeking professional, friendly support.
Cindy Weller is a local resident of Ferndown who will run our monthly support group. She can also offer one to one counselling if required.
Cindy is a qualified accredited counsellor. A member of The British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and a member of the National Counselling Society (NCS).
Being held on the 1st Tuesday of each month at 10.30 am. Situated in our beautiful service chapel.
For more information or to let us know you are coming along please contact 01202 658833 (please note 5 places per session).
This group has been set up by the Douch Family of which Lesley Shand are the supporting branch for Corfe Mullen.Register Interest View on Facebook