Douch Family Bereavement Group – Corfe Mullen
Lesley Shand Funeral Service, 184 Wareham Road, BH21 3LL
10:30 am - 1st December 2020
Are you living with bereavement or struggling to move forwards due to a loss? If so, you are invited to join our support group open to the community who feel they could benefit from meeting others and seeking professional, friendly support.
- Maximum of 5 adults per session.
- You must book your place with Lesley Shand Funeral Service (see below). You may be turned away if you haven’t booked on.
- Social distancing will be enforced throughout all areas of our branch.
- You will be asked to complete a Track & Trace form – name and number required or scan as you enter.
- Sanitiser is available upon entering the building.
- Face masks are mandatory as you enter the building.
- If you have a high temperature or new continuous dry cough, a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – WE RESPECTFULLY ASK YOU DO NOT ATTEND.
Are you living with bereavement or struggling to move forwards due to a loss?
If so, you are invited to join our support group open to the community who feel they could benefit from meeting others and seeking professional, friendly support.
Cindy Weller is a local resident of Ferndown who will run our monthly support group. She can also offer one to one counselling if required.
Cindy is a qualified accredited counsellor. A member of The British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and a member of the National Counselling Society (NCS).
Being held on the 1st Tuesday of each month starting on the 1st December – 10.30 am session or 12-noon session. Situated in our beautiful service chapel.
For more information or to let us know you are coming along please contact 01202 658833 (please note 5 places per session).
This group has been set up by the Douch Family of which Lesley Shand are the supporting branch for Corfe Mullen.Register Interest View on Facebook