Douch Family Bereavement Group – Ferndown
St Mary's Church, Church Rd, Ferndown BH22 9EU
11:00 am - 2nd December 2021
On the 1st Thursday of each month
- You must book your place with A E Jolliffe & Son (see below). You may be turned away if you haven’t booked on.
- Social distancing will be enforced throughout all areas.
- You will be asked to complete a Track & Trace form – name and number required.
- Sanitiser units are available.
- If you have a high temperature or new continuous dry cough, a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND.
Are you living with bereavement or struggling to move forwards due to a loss?
If so, you are invited to join our support group open to the community who feel they could benefit from meeting others and seeking professional, friendly support.
Cindy Weller is a local resident of Ferndown who will run our monthly support group. She can also offer one to one counselling if required.
Cindy is a qualified accredited counsellor. A member of The British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and a member of the National Counselling Society (NCS).
Being held on the 1st Thursday of each month starting on the 5th August 2021 – 11am – 12.30pm. Plenty of on site parking available. Being held in the Beacon Room of St Mary’s Church.
For more information or to let us know you are coming along please contact 01202 872050 (please note 10 places per session).
Tea/coffee and biscuits are supplied and a listening ear and help when and where needed.
This group has been set up by the Douch Family of which A E Jolliffe & Son are the supporting branch for Ferndown.Register Interest View on Facebook