Office Manager / Funeral Support – A E Jolliffe & Son
Douch Family Funeral Directors are a thriving family run business with eight independently run branches throughout Dorset and the Isle of Purbeck.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Office Manager / Funeral Support to join our team at A. E. Jolliffe & Son in Ferndown.
In this extremely busy office you will be part of a highly regarded team responsible for supporting the Branch Manager and the Funeral Directors in the smooth day to day running of the office. You will be the first point of contact either face to face, via telephone or email to our clients therefore strong communication skills are a must.
As ambassador for the company you will have proven experience in supporting a team – we are looking for someone who is self-motived, have the ability to multi-task and to not only be part of a team but be able to work independently too.
As Office Manager / Funeral Support you will have the ability to adapt your style to deal with various circumstances from talking to clients, dealing with various suppliers, to liaising with your team. You will be handling very sensitive information therefore confidentiality must be maintained at all times. This is an exciting challenge, working in a unique family business, where no two days are the same.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proven IT experience.
- High level clerical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and computer literacy skills.
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team environment.
- Effective time management.
- Ability to provide a first class customer service to ensure each client has an exceptional experience.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to adapt their style accordingly.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
In return we will offer a competitive salary plus competitive benefits which include:
- Salary £20,000 – £25,000 per annum
- Career development opportunities
- Company Pension Scheme
Please click here for a detailed job description.
To apply for this role please complete the Application & Equal Opportunities forms and return along with a copy of your CV to Hayley [email protected] (hint: right click on the links and download the files to your computer, to allow you to complete the forms on screen).
If you have any queries or wish to discuss the position further please contact Hayley on 01202 882936.
Closing date: Friday 29th March 2019