As a company we recognise that funerals can sometimes be expensive and we have signed the Fair Funeral Pledge to help families find funerals that are within their means and to be open about our most affordable options during our initial conversation with families, within our price lists and published on our web site, which include third party costs (also known as disbursements).
To find out more about the Fair Funeral Pledge please click here.
The Unattended Direct Cremation June 2018
This is a direct service with no mourners, no family attending and no funeral ceremony. A suitable vehicle will be provided to convey the deceased to the most local crematorium at a date and time amenable to the Funeral Director:-
What is included in our Funeral Directors Fees?
This is a direct service with no mourners, no family attending, no funeral ceremony, a suitable vehicle to convey the deceased to the most local crematorium at a date and time amenable to the Funeral Director:-
- To transfer the deceased from their place of death (within a 20 mile radius) to our private Chapel of Rest during normal office hours
- Supplying of a simple coffin suitable for cremation
- We will only attend to the necessary arrangements suitable for a simple Cremation and administering paperwork
- Conveyance of the coffin to the crematorium in a suitable vehicle
- Supplying necessary staff at the Crematorium to move the coffin on a bier
- This Funeral specification excludes specifically the following services:-
- Viewing of the deceased is not included.
To download our Direct Cremation Price list, please click here.
Disbursements (payable in advance)
The following third party Fees are in addition to the Funeral Directors Expenses
- Poole Crematorium Fees (Direct Cremation) 528.00
- Doctor’s Fees (Cremation Certificates, if required) 164.00
Disbursement total £ 692.00
Whilst making the funeral arrangements, your Funeral Director will inform you of any further Disbursements that may be required
The above price is based upon the cremated remains being dispersed in the Gardens of Remembrance in the Crematorium grounds, or collected directly by the client from the Crematorium, within 28 days of the funeral service. Other arrangements can be made at additional cost.
This Funeral has the following stipulations attached:-
The Funeral Directors Fees and Disbursements payable in full before the day of the funeral, (The Funeral Invoice may be paid by credit/debit card or cash. Cheques are acceptable however 3 clear working days will be needed for the Cheque to clear before the day of the funeral)
Burials are available on request
Find Out More
With no obligation
Over 100 years
In 1910 Frederick Charles Douch founded a funeral business. The rest is history.