As a company we recognise that funerals can sometimes be expensive and we have signed the Fair Funeral Pledge to help families find funerals that are within their means and to be open about our most affordable options during our initial conversation with families, within our price lists and published on our web site, which include third party costs (also known as disbursements).
To find out more about the Fair Funeral Pledge please click here.
The Exclusive Parkstone Funeral Service 2018
The following funeral includes the Free use of our own 36 seated Private Service Chapel in Ashley Road, Parkstone
- Provision of the Funeral Director’s services.
- Attending to all of the necessary arrangements.
- Provision for you to select the coffin of your choice.
- Transfer of the deceased from the place of death within a twenty mile radius during normal office hours.
- Care of the deceased prior to the funeral.
- The full use of our Service Chapel for the funeral
- Full surround sound music system available (CD/USB/AUX compatible)
- Integrated Projector screen available for Visual Tributes (if required)
Provision to transport the coffin in a private ambulance or estate motorcar to the nearest crematorium following the service in our Private Service Chapel.
This specification excludes specifically the following services:
- (i) Viewing of the deceased.
- (ii) Provision of a limousine.
- (iii) Disbursements payable on the Client’s behalf.
- (iv) Embalming
To download our Parkstone Exclusive Price list, please click here.
Poole Crematorium Fees (Direct Cremation) 528.00
Doctor’s Fees (Cremation Certificates, if required) 164.00
Minister or Celebrants Fee (If required) 205.00
Total advanced payment £ 897.00
Please note that the disbursements are payable in advance of the Funeral and the cremation is direct without family attending.
Find Out More
With no obligation
Over 100 years
In 1910 Frederick Charles Douch founded a funeral business. The rest is history.