Memorials become dirty and stained by air pollution, dirt, hard water, tree sap, birds, lichen or any number of other sources.
It is a lot easier and less expensive to preserve a memorial than it is to restore one.
Regular maintenance and care should be scheduled for any new memorial, plaque or monument.
We specialise in memorial cleaning, renovation and maintenance.
We can offer:
- Full thorough cleaning of memorials to bring them back to a near new condition
- Re-facing of existing memorials
- Adding new inscriptions
- Supplying new stone and glass chippings
- Re-levelling subsided memorials
- Re-painting and re-gilding existing inscriptions
- Annual maintenance
Following your enquiry, we locate and carry out an inspection of the memorial to include the current condition of the stone and inscription. A quotation is also supplied with our cleaning fee together with any Cemetery or Churchyard fees if applicable.
Following the completion of the work you will be sent a photograph of the cleaned memorial with our compliments.
Find Out More
With no obligation
Over 100 years
In 1910 Frederick Charles Douch founded a funeral business. The rest is history.