To keep the cost low, our ‘Simple Funeral’ package provides the minimum essential services required for a dignified funeral. We have taken away some of the services associated with a typical funeral whilst keeping our fundamental core values of care and support at all times.
The ‘Simple Funeral’ package includes the following:
- Removal of the deceased to our premises within a 20 mile radius during normal working hours.
- Care of the deceased until the day of the funeral.
- Guidance on registration of the death.
- Attending to necessary arrangements, providing a funeral director and bearers for the funeral.
- A simple wood effect coffin.
- A Hearse to meet the family at the nearest crematorium or cemetery.
The package does not include any form of procession to the crematorium or cemetery, a service in a place of worship prior to the cremation or burial, a limousine to transfer the mourners to the funeral, viewing of the deceased in our chapels of rest, collecting and administering donations or the payment of fees not deemed necessary for the funeral.
We will govern the funeral date and time options. The funeral will be arranged for a date and time suitable to us.
Find Out More
With no obligation
Over 100 years
In 1910 Frederick Charles Douch founded a funeral business. The rest is history.