Cane Round Ashes Casket
Handcrafted using woven cane, sometimes referred to as a wicker or rattan, these Cane urns hold an off-white appearance and are skillfully finished by hand using traditional basket making techniques. The rattan used for these urns are harvested from the forests of South East Asia where rattan clings and grows up the existing forest trees like a vine. Rattan has been known to grow as much as six meters in a year making it a great renewable material.
- This urn is woven from Woven Cane, a highly sustainable material
- 100% natural and biodegradable
- Made from highly sustainable and renewable materials
- Supplied with an interior double-lined, drawstring cotton bag
- In most cases fitted with a toggle fastened lid
|10" x 9.25":|