Terms & Conditions
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the prior written consent from FC Douch & Sons (Funerals) Limited.
• FC Douch & Sons (Funerals) Limited reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order there will be no charge to yourself.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to English Law. All terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
• Downloading pictures from FC Douch & Sons (Funerals) Limited website is prohibited.
• By accepting these terms & conditions you have made yourself aware of our returns/cancellation policies laid out fully on our site, with particular attention drawn to the fact that we cannot accept returns for any special order or customised products unless the product is found to be faulty.
Disclaimers & Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will FC Douch & Sons (Funerals) Limited be liable for any of the following losses or damage, whether such losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise:
Loss of data
Loss of revenue or anticipated profits
Loss of business
Loss of opportunity
Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation
Losses suffered by third parties
Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of www.funeraldirector.co.uk/shop regardless of the form of action.
FC Douch & Sons (Funerals) Limited does not warrant that functions contained in the content of our website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that FC Douch & Sons (Funerals) Limited or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
All of FC Douch & Sons (Funerals) Limited products are guaranteed against defects in accordance with the manufacturers warranty from the date on which the goods were received. Except as expressly stated herein, FC Douch & Sons (Funerals) Limited makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with respect to products sold on the FC Douch & Sons (Funerals) Limited website. Except as expressly stated herein, FC Douch & Sons (Funerals) Limited expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, of any kind with respect to products sold on this website, including but not limited to, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. You agree that the sole and exclusive maximum liability to FC Douch & Sons (Funerals) Limited arising from any product sold on the funeraldirector.co.uk/shop website shall be the price of the product ordered. In no event shall FC Douch & Sons (Funerals) Limited, its owners, employees or other representatives be liable for special, indirect, consequential or punitive damages.
Copyright and Trademark Notice
This website is owned and operated FC Douch & Sons (Funerals) Limited. Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this website, including the text, website design, logos, graphics, icons and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of FC Douch & Sons (Funerals) Limited. All audio and video clips are the sole property of FC Douch & Sons (Funerals) Limited or their respective content providers. All software used on the website is the sole property of FC Douch & Sons (Funerals) Limited or those supplying the software. You may use the content of this website only for the purpose of shopping on this website or placing an order on this website and for no other purpose. No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without FC Douch & Sons (Funerals) Limited prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorised use of the materials appearing on this website may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Pricing and Availability
In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, FC Douch & Sons (Funerals) Limited shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. FC Douch & Sons (Funerals) Limited shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your payment card charged. If your payment card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, FC Douch & Sons (Funerals) Limited shall immediately issue a credit to your payment card/account in the amount of the charge.
Order Acceptance Policy
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. FC Douch & Sons (Funerals) Limited reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. FC Douch & Sons (Funerals) Limited reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. FC Douch & Sons (Funerals) Limited are a re-seller to end user customers and does not accept orders from exporters, wholesalers or other customers who intend to re-sell the products offered by FC Douch & Sons (Funerals) Limited.
Find Out More
With no obligation
Over 100 years
In 1910 Frederick Charles Douch founded a funeral business. The rest is history.