Willow Oblong Ashes Casket
These Willow urns have a slightly pink and golden look, they are hand worked by traditional basket weavers using age old methods that have changed very little in over 2000 years. Willow is by far the ultimate in environmental recycling, willow is grown in rows of bushes and once harvested can generate back to the same height within a year. Willow has been known to grow up to 3 metres tall annually and has the ability to degrade much more quickly than conventional hardwood.
- This urn is woven from Willow, a highly sustainable material
- 100% natural and biodegradable
- Made from highly sustainable and renewable materials
- Supplied with an interior double-lined, drawstring cotton bag
- In most cases fitted with a toggle fastened lid
|13" x 8" x 8":|