Douch Family Bereavement Group – Ferndown RBL
Royal British Legion Ferndown Club Church Road, BH22 9ET Ferndown
11:00 am - 1st October 2020
On the 1st Thursday of each month
- You must book your place with A E Jolliffe & Son (see below). You may be turned away if you haven’t booked on.
- Social distancing will be enforced throughout all areas of the RBL Club.
- You will be asked to complete a Track & Trace form – name and number required. Situated at the bar of the RBL Club.
- Sanitiser units are in all areas of the club for your use.
- If you have a high temperature or new continuous dry cough, a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND.
Are you living with bereavement or struggling to move forwards due to a loss?
If so, you are invited to join our support group open to the community who feel they could benefit from meeting others and seeking professional, friendly support.
Cindy Weller is a local resident of Ferndown who will run our monthly support group. She can also offer one to one counselling if required.
Cindy is a qualified accredited counsellor. A member of The British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and a member of the National Counselling Society (NCS).
Being held on the 1st Thursday of each month starting on the 2nd November 2017 – 11am – 12.30pm. Plenty of on site parking available.
For more information or to let us know you are coming along please contact 01202 872050 (please note 10 places per session).
Tea/coffee and biscuits are supplied and a listening ear and help when and where needed.
This group has been set up by the Douch Family of which A E Jolliffe & Son are the supporting branch for Ferndown.Register Interest View on Facebook