If you would like to scatter your loved ones ashes at your own private memorial, please let us know. We have a beautiful selection of urns and keepsakes available to purchase at our online store.
- The transfer of the person who has died from their place of death (within a 20 mile radius) to our premises during normal office hours (add £145 if transfer takes place outside of normal office hours).
- Caring for the person who has died until the Direct Cremation.
- Supplying of a simple coffin suitable for Direct Cremation.
- Attending to the necessary arrangements suitable for a Direct Cremation and administering paperwork.
- Conveyance of the coffin to the crematorium in a suitable vehicle.
- Supplying necessary staff at the Crematorium to move the coffin on a bier.
The Unattended Direct Cremation has the following stipulations attached:
The Funeral Directors Fees and Disbursements payable in full before the day of the funeral. (The Funeral Invoice may be paid by credit/debit card or cash. Cheques are acceptable however 3 clear working days will be needed for the Cheque to clear before the day of the funeral)
The Unattended Direct Cremation has no funeral ceremony, with no mourners or family attending. A suitable vehicle to convey the deceased to the most local crematorium at a date and time amenable to the Funeral Director.
Whilst making the funeral arrangements, your Funeral Director will inform you of the Disbursements required i.e. Cremation and Doctor’s Fees
The price is based upon the cremated remains being dispersed in the Gardens of Remembrance in the Crematorium grounds, or collected directly by the client within 28 days of the funeral service. Other arrangements can be made at additional cost.
Burials are available and priced on request.
The following third-party Fees are in addition to the Funeral Directors Expenses.
| Bournemouth Crematorium Fees (Direct Cremation)
|Doctor’s Fee (Cremation Certificate, if required)
To download this funeral package, please click here