Douch Family Bereavement Group – Blandford Parish Centre – Session 2
Blandford Parish Centre
11:30 am - 2nd December 2020
Are you living with bereavement or struggling to move forwards due to a loss? If so, you are invited to join our support group open to the community who feel they could benefit from meeting others and seeking professional, friendly support.
- Maximum of 5 adults per session.
- You must book your place with Lesley Shand Funeral Service (see below). You may be turned away if you haven’t booked on.
- Social distancing will be enforced throughout all areas of the Parish Rooms.
- You will be asked to complete a Track & Trace form – name and number required.
- A sanitiser unit is available for use upon entering the building.
- Face masks are mandatory in the Parish Rooms building.
- If you have a high temperature or new continuous dry cough, a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – WE RESPECTFULLY ASK YOU DO NOT ATTEND.
Are you living with bereavement or struggling to move forwards due to a loss?
If so, you are invited to join our support group open to the community who feel they could benefit from meeting others and seeking professional, friendly support.
Cindy Weller is a local resident of Ferndown who will run our monthly support group. She can also offer one to one counselling if required.
Cindy is a qualified accredited counsellor. A member of The British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and a member of the National Counselling Society (NCS).
Being held on the 1st Wednesday of each month starting on the 3rd October – 11am – 12.30pm. Situated in a private room at the Blandford Parish Centre.
For more information or to let us know you are coming along please contact 01258 453425 (please note 5 places per session).
This group has been set up by the Douch Family of which Lesley Shand are the supporting branch for Blandford.View on Facebook