- Throughout our lives we make plans for the future. We plan for the security of our family and for our retirement. So it makes sense to plan for the one thing that none of us can avoid.
- If you decide to pre-arrange your own funeral, you are able to choose the kind of funeral you would like, instead of your family and friends trying to guess.
- You pay today’s price, regardless of when the funeral may be needed and however much inflation there is in the future.
- You save your family the ordeal of coping with all the arrangements at a time when they will be distressed and they will be spared the financial burden.
- You can then get on with living your life to the full, confident that you are leaving everything in order for those you leave behind.
- Over 500,000 people in the UK have decided to take this step and have pre-arranged their own funeral.
- We guarantee the funeral of your choice at today’s price, regardless of when the funeral may be needed.
- You can choose one of our fixed price “Package Plans” or a personally tailored service to suit your requirements.
- Total security – Our funeral plans are provided by Ecclesiastical Planning Services Limited which is part of the Ecclesiastical Group. Ecclesiastical is a specialist, UK-based financial services group which has been protecting people, property and funds since it was founded in 1887. Ecclesiastical is registered with the Funeral Planning Authority and follows its Code of Practice.
- Our money back promise: If, for any reason, you wish to change your mind, you can receive a full refund at any time.
- Your funeral will be conducted by a local professional Funeral Director with a well established reputation for quality of service and care.
My Funeral Wishes
Funeral wishes, whether in a Will or as described in this document, are not legally binding, after death. It is therefore sensible to identify who will give instructions for your funeral, so you feel confident that your wishes will be followed.
The link below will take you to our funeral wishes form that you are welcome to download and amend as necessary.
The Dorset Funeral Plan is provided through the Independent Dorset Funeral Directors, for further information please visit www.dorsetfuneralplan.co.uk
Find Out More
With no obligation
Over 100 years
In 1910 Frederick Charles Douch founded a funeral business. The rest is history.