As a company we recognise that funerals can sometimes be expensive and we have signed the Fair Funeral Pledge to help families find funerals that are within their means and to be open about our most affordable options during our initial conversation with families, within our price lists and published on our web site, which include third party costs (also known as disbursements).
To find out more about the Fair Funeral Pledge please click here.
Our Simple Funeral Service Price List 2018
The specification for a Simple Funeral is as follows:
- Provision of the Funeral Director’s Services.
- Attending to all of the necessary arrangements.
- Provision of the necessary staff to transport the coffin.
- Provision for you to select the coffin of your choice.
- Transfer of the deceased from the place of death within a twenty mile radius during normal office hours.
- Care of the deceased prior to the funeral.
- Provision of a hearse to the nearest crematorium.
- Provision of two bearers
This specification excludes specifically the following services:
- (i) Viewing of the deceased.
- (ii) Provision of a limousine.
- (ii) Embalming
To download our Simple Price list, please click here.
Poole Crematorium Fees 783.00
Doctor’s Fees (Cremation Certificates, if required) 164.00
Minister or Celebrants Fee (If required) 205.00
Total advanced payment £ 1152.00
Over 100 years
In 1910 Frederick Charles Douch founded a funeral business. The rest is history.